Tuesday, April 18, 2006

mood:tired shacked weather:cold and rainy

Have i forgotten someone? have I? yes i think for the past two days, i really haven't thought of that person... so whats in my mind? all the while i have nothing in my mind, my mind is only surrounding my daily module presentations.. how i want to improve, what is it i don't understand.. thats it... someone also passed me up this question to be attached again.. well, sorry and sad to say, i got this feeling i might be bachelor for another 2 years? hmm. well thats what i feel, it might change? isn't it?ok, so i am going to blog to the events going on yesterday and today...hmmm
17 April 2oo6
first day of school, wake up early , a cup of Milo and off to the bus stop... pretty lucky that day cause i didn't miss any bus... hmm then reach school, sit inside the classroom waiting for the facilitator, she is late. then my friend kelvin enter wrong class... haha.. funny. that day, did my presentation quite well, i have confident with it..my module yesterday was enterprising skills and have to do a presentation on personality. then school end for me at 5pm. left the campus at 530 due to the heavy downpour...reach Tampines around 1915.. then change mouse with HuiLi, cause she like my white colour mouse..den i liker her black colour one.so change..actually the same, its just the colour different. and both are free mouse..ahhaa..
18 April 2006
second day which is today. missed a bus.. haiz. then today so blur.. drop my laptop on bus, lucky it is not damaged, if not i can cry man.. my module today is Basic Sciences and is suppose to present the topic on blood relations...I had a very bad presentation today, as my understanding of the topic isn't there, so therefore its alittle unorganised.. but my teammates today are very good despite that only 2 of my teammates turn out and the other 2 went MIA....like yesterday, i have to leave the campus late today due to a heavy downpour... took 168 home, on the bus, i sleep like pig lo..haha....hmm thats for today.. looking forward for tomorrow, communication practices.. shiok..haha..
Thoughts: Am I forgetting you? but for what i should think of you? you will not think of me... so i am right i should forget you and give blessing to you and him....

No comments: