Saturday, April 08, 2006

mood:happy calm weather: sunny come rainy

I'm late again!!.. argh.. this is a very fustrating thing to find out today.. hmm.. i'm suppose to meet my brothers for a basketball game.. but i am late for 30++ mins..argh.. but lucky my buddies didn't say anything much..haha..
went to play have basketball from 1030 to around 1300... met a funny little boy, wearing incredibles shirt. playing with us.. with his ultimate fist..haha.. hmm. its not meant to be understand..haha. actually i don't really enjoy myself.. not because my buddies are not entertaining.. but its that i feel i don't have the ingredients for being a good basketball player..i still feel more intact with soccer, badminton, hockey, floorball and pool.. these sports is no doubt i can play to the best..haha..
back home at 1400.. i slept after a cold bathe.. feeling a sharp pain at my ankle, suspect and afraid its a sprain... hmm..woke up at 1900.... ate my dinner.. chicken rice worx, cooked by my mother.. so nice.. yummy... after which in my room..singing.haha. all the way till 2300.. i sang, feng, fa ru xue, ge qian, yuan you hui, all by jay chou..andmany other songs ba..ahaha including jiu shi ai ni byy tao zhe...
I also clear my MP3 today.haha. i put in new folders.. instead of' chinese songs' all this i classify the songs into 3 type... in chinese...'ran wo xiang qi ni' , 'wo xiang dui ni shuo' ,' ting le jiu xing fen' and ' jiu rang wo wang le ni' ... interesting?? thats my opinion...
then here i am blogging.. saw a person nick.. just thought,hmmm.. childish? i don't think the people referred by the nick are childish.. but they are pitiful..aren't they.. their chance to learn was just taken away by some power hunger people.hmm. haiz..
Republic Poly Freshman orientation programme is coming.. due next monday. i am carrying a very excited mood with me.. but yet a lost mood.. perhaps its that i know, my life will be different from then... i have missions ofmy life to fulfill.. and i know i am going to make myself happy from then.. so going to throw away all the bad memories, my decayed past.. RepubliC! here i come :)
thoughts:if throwing away my past means throwing away you.. will u be sad?

No comments: