Friday, April 21, 2006

mood:happy but lonely weather: sunny hot come rainy

went to saffra to take my 168 bus today, with huili, manage to get up the bus.. finally, i learnt to be clever... hmmm... chatted on the bus for quite a time before falling asleep...so reached school pretty early today...
my module today... Cognitive problem solving.. basically equip us the ability to solve problems.. its useful enough as it do help in our other modules as in RP, we learn through Problem Base Learning.. today have a very bad start in my problem solving. We have 2 presentations today, the first one is to present our findings and observation of the problem video.. well our observations failed, its actually about a Australian football but our observation its a Rurby,...well Austrialian football definately have some significant difference from Rurby..definately.. hmmm. our failure did actually demoralise me awhile, but i managed to moltivate myself again to fight on.. at the third meeting, my group presentation go power on and actually earn a 'good' and 'well done' word from our facilitator.. my facilitator questioned my teammates but except me, wonder if it is a good or bad sign for me.. but definately our great last minute teamwork earn us a good presentation.. hmm....
Not particularly in a good mood today, so throughout the day i am wearing a smiley mask.. so went to tampines with a mission in mind, not home but something confidential.. on the bus, helped hui li called the acer computer as she have problem with her laptop... hmm not so much help either as half way i let her take over the phone..reach tampines then went to Macdonalds.. back home , stucked in laptop.. hmm...
Suddenly i felt so lonely again.. its again and again.. just tell me why.. to love another one, i have to forget the person i once love.. so painful, where's my painkiller??? my pain sms me just now, so is it a bless that i didn't reply??maybe?? hmm.. loneliness is ruling me at times... i have too many wounds to heal.. haiz....
thoughts:time is my painkiller, loneliness will be my side effects...

No comments: