Saturday, April 15, 2006

Mood: relatively sad Weather:hot

Kbox!! visited K box today, finally.. since Shawn and I are so craving to sing.. haha.. So today attendance marked shawn, Jing Ren and I present. 3 people occupied the room and sing till shiok..haha..
so we sang from 11am to 2 pm.. hmm.. isn't it long.. we feel like we have just join a failed concert..haha. as along the way all of us actually 'zhou yin' alot of times. but of course there are songs which we can sing very nice...
Since very day is so lonely and so full of sorrow, I have nothing to do but to mug myself with songs.. just like shakespeare says, "may music be the food of love" let music feeds me till i am numb of love ba.. thats what i want....
then back here, blogging lea. right after this i am going to search for songs and also search for their lyrics...hmmm... I am singing to forget how cheated I am.. how used I am.. :(
Thoughts: the melancholy of the tune.. the sorrow of the lyrics.. the lonliness of my voice..thats my song, can you hear it?

No comments: