Tuesday, April 11, 2006

mood:happy weather:rainy

Yeah! today i am the earliest in my class..haha.. huili also.. as we took the same bus.. and also saw Fad..my ex classmate.. well she is loud enough to identify her voice.haha...
today was pretty fun.. the first thing we do when we start school..is to prepare a skit using a few words randomly picked from an envelop held by our student leaders... so Kelvin, James and me with another 2 guy which i forget their name was in the same group..the group easiest to recognise, why? all-man group ma..haha...our skit is about a uncle with a beard, carrying a camera, scratching his armpit... along the way he saw a ballet dancing ballet, so he took the photo of the dancer.. halfway through he was hungry and went to cafe to have a bowl of soup.. he scrup his soup noisily... He choked and he coughed.. embarassed, he stood up and cat walk away.. not noticing the banana peel on the floor, he stepped on it and slip falling onto a bonquet of flower.. and he moo like a cow in pain..haha..its was funny..ahhaa...
After that we had a change of group.. followed 2 malay girl whom i forget their names, wen ling and Eugene who i know them yesterday. this time we were shot with a problem and is suppose to solve it.. haha.. Eugene and I was send to collect water bottles so, we are off the group discussion.. when we came back, I was blurred by what my team mates have done..so i asked them.. but they told me the things they did wasn't in order..as in we are given cards with possible solutions to solve.. but they jumble up.. so using a little bit of creativity.. i volunteered and help to organise the steps.. and come out with a presentation last minute.. but its quite a success,as i help my teammates to counter back the questions from the facillitators also..haha.. well, the facillitators said' normally people like shao cheng and kelvin who is more vocal and chatty will dominate a dicussion' well, sound nice as it sound very encouraging..but on a second thought..hmm 'chatty', what a word to replace talkative.. hmmm. well, thats just my mind stirring around..
afterwhich..is the end.. we all went home..I went back to SJAB and have a look.. hmm. so i trained the contingent of speech day , together with Shi Yong and Fairoz.. sharon was not there.. so is deming.. someone pop me up the question what is happen between the OCs and Sharon.. well they are Sec 3 NCOs..so i thought they got the rights to know..so i told them.. I know one of them will definately tell sharon what i told them..so i say..' go ahead. if want to mess with me, what i can say is, Bring it On'.. I also tell them my personalities when it come to serious politcal problems like now.. 'fearless and cunning' thats me.. well.. the worse senerio is, i am out of SJAB.. which I think, its ok, if they think iam the worm of the apple? hmmm. up to them...
Training was over, the cadet NCO who chatted with me this problem chatted for quite a long time..after which i accompanied someone home.. as i promised.. hmmm. pretty sad.. but its all just like drama, planned and you can't do anything to it..cause the director lives up there above the clouds.. home sweet home after which....
Suppose to go out with my friends in RP tomorrow..but guess its not successful ba.. as Slyvia is not free tomorrow, and i can't ask anyone, as all of them offline..haha.. well guess we still got a long time to go out together, since its like we are going to be in the same class for the next one semester..hmm...
thoughts: i saw your back, diminishing in front of me.. I want to hug you, but the courage isn't there.. my love had moved into a stage where i can no longer bring out confidence in it anymore...

No comments: