Monday, April 10, 2006

mood:happy weather:cloudy

Miss 2 buses!! early in the morning, 7 am. went to the bus stop to wait for 168, which will bring me to Woodlands.. first bus was missed as i need to wait for huili.. second bus, best.. so crowded till i cannot board it , so broke off with huili there.... till the third bus then i manage to get it..hmm..then reach RP at 8.30..lated... but its ok, as almost the whole school is late..ahaha...

My class is W24L.. went to my class soon as i reach there.. saw someone in my class.very familar..in fact i know her.. well.she enter the wrong class...wahaha.. this is funny. think don't mention the name better..ahaha..

well.. guess the problem of friends is being solved today as i met and befriended with 5 people in my class... Kelvin, a post NS man; Wang Lei, a China chinese, Wen ling, also a china chinese, Slyvia, a 18 year old girl and Eugene, a guy same age as me..haha. pretty fast huh? hmm.. we already started to chit chat and make fun of eachother liao.haha....
well...the successful computering course is a total boring one.. but i still got to learn some of it.. to secure myself and my laptop in the future..haha..

the course ended at 2.. early by 3 hours from the expected time. so went home after that...
tomorrow.. going back to RP for the second day orientation..dun need to bring laptop..haha..

thoughts:its the start of everything....

No comments: