Friday, April 14, 2006

mood: happy, missing someone weather: cloudy

hmm. the dinner was specially nice.. today was the last meeting before the frequency of my brother clan meeting up together go to a really once in a blue moon state...
so we met up at 6pm, reach there around 645, as we are waiting for some of us along the way. headed towards Han River which is the place where we had our dinner..haha. we took lots of food to eat.. we are like seven month hungry spirits.. eating and eating and eating..haha.. along the way we also chat alot.. words like river, thats why we are in Han River..haha..
we took lots of photos as welll.. then after which we travelled to Pasir Ris Park.. sit down and sing..then we decided to go play pool.unfortunately the pool centre had cease their operation.. so Jing Ren, Shawn and I took our time to go home.. the last train left even before we can board it, so we all took Taxis home..our is yellow top.. then honsonn and nigel is mercedes.. Shen took no. 3 home..haha.
then here i am here blogging. had a very long chat with my RP friend, Kelvin..
actually suppose to go meet someone..but i didn', guess i haven' t heal from the last incident. and i am still tagging on her.. but she is thinking of another guy... i shouldn't be there. i thinki shouldn't.. guess I really have to give up.. bachelor life.. is this what i am meant of???
thoughts: I sing to forget you, dance to numb my loneliness.. but i truely still miss the sweet days with you... but all these days, my loneliness, my sorrow is pericing through my fragile heart.. i know you are no longer with me, so therefore i have to forget you and forget love...

No comments: