Monday, April 24, 2006

mood: calm, tired weather:Rainy...

yawnzz. is so tired today... as usual, i went to RP to have studies there.. Enterprising today, so i am studying on preceptions... Was pretty fun and I can't deny the fact that i just love to work with my Team in this module... James, Meiyi and Rahimah.. love working with them, best group i am going to have in this semester...humpf, i am having a very bad flu plus headache,think it is a adapting illness as i am still not used to the everyday thinking schdeule
Reach school pretty early today, nope is too early as the bus came just in time for me to be that early.. so have a sleepy day, but still enjoy the discussion of problems and problem solving...doing presentations and so on.... But the bored atmosphere in RP is getting me NUTS.. hope can make it more nice and more lively!!! OMG!! i saw all the year 2 and year 3.. THEY ARE ALL SO DEAD!!! but definately i am not going to be like them, i am so going to look entertainment and make my life and others around me full of laughter....

Suppose to go to someone house and return her the disk i borrowed.. a bless? it rained and i got another escape from meeting her.. seriously?? why i hate to see her nowadays.. but i guess its a good thing too, she ended me up in this loneliness, using me as a toy to forget her pain...so why meet her?? don't meet the best way for me... but i am forgeting her, thats a good piece of news.. so how i know i forgeting her, because when she call me today.. i totally don't know who is that!...hmmm..anyway, just let go and find her 'true wei love' and never let her dream of using me to forget being ignored by her true love.. and bless her with her true love...I am not going to care about that she anymore.. i am more focus on myself...

a smile from me lies another sorrow.. brothers, can't even make a time for eachother nowadays, SCHOOL, CCAs and so on are barriers infront of us...diminishing relationships... what is that?? is it because we are really being torn apart by our interest, our dreams and our future?? i don't know, but I know this will only really add to my already there loneliness...True enough, i am very lonely nowadays... Even if i found new friends in RP, i will still find my secondary school buddies and friends the best in my life and memorable...
A student life activites fesita is coming.. so looking forward to it.. have 4 choices for sports, Soccer, Akido, Floorball or Dragon boat.. soccer will stand 30%, floor ball 35%, Akido25% and dragon boat 5%..haha.. but i will be joining to CCA, to busy myself out... the confirm joining one will be STUDENT UNION!! just love organising, thats the place for me..
Thoughts: another day is so going to pass by, my love my feeling for you, diminish as it goes by.... sorrow is slowly being taken over by the numbness to my love....in search for a new happiness for my emotional mind...

No comments: