Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mood:Sleepy Weather: sunny come rainy

argh!!! the third time i miss my bus!!! argh.. as usual today i missed my bus, so sickening... not just me missed the bus, huili my friend too miss the bus.. shit 168!! but partially appreciate the driver who trys to speed up, so we actually took only 35 mins to reach woodlands instead of the usual 45 mins.
My module of today, Computering Mathematics and method... starting of the course is kind of boring, partly my fault as i can't really keep myself awake.. hmmm.. my teammates are alittle quiet in the first place too...wake myself up with some coffee and sweet..hmm.. after that was a hardcore mathematics time.. solve this and that. wah!! its quite a time since i did my maths revision..so quite slow in solving equations..hmmm. but after that, had a very great time with my teammates as we show some funny videos.. its a destressing moment. very nice..hmm.. and very happy to announce that i score a straight 'A's for my science module and enterprising module lesson 1.. so shiok..will be so heading forward for a complete 'A's
after school, which ends specially early today... went back to tampines, actually want to meet someone up to 'pei' her, but think the time doesn't tally so we didn't in the end..hmmmm.. home, i was like singing all the way, till i fall asleep as i am really very sleepy.. singing only deplete my remaining energy..so slept till 2030 and eat dinner, watch TV.. then back here blogging
left with 2 days to decide if i want to go for OTC or shall i just stay as a senior NCO and come down when i am needed. considered the Special unit of SJAB ba..
Will be looking forward tomorrow, problem solving skills.. will be the module.. great, hope the module is not so boring as it is today.. And my BIRTHDAY WISH LIST coming out soon..heex
thoughts: why so perfectionist, so dominant?? don't blame me... a person going through so much pains of mistakes and failure won't let himself spell pain anymore

No comments: