Wednesday, April 19, 2006

mood:tired but still clear in mind Weather:considered fine

today,as usual i went to school for the moltivating presentations. to be honest, i am getting more and more moltivated to present.. but sometimes i have to control my moltivated mood as i don't want my teammates to be killed by my dominance and my craving perfectionist attitude.
Haiz... today i missed my bus, 168's frequency is so low that the bus is always crowded. But my friend Hui Li is so kind that she waited for me at the interchange. appreciate her really much.. heex.. so " thank you huili :)' but time to time i also quite guilty as i thought" HOW CAN I LET A GIRL WAIT?" hmmm.. ok anyway thats not the hot topic for my blog today, haha.. the highlight will be my unfortunate to miss bus always... but today the bus after my first miss was very empty...
today i am doing the module on Effective Communication practice.. pretty fun, but also very tedious as this is different from the pass 2 module where we just research and present.. its a big challenge to my teammates and I... we are given the problem of coming out a product for a company and communicate to our costumer about of our product.. specially thanks to my teammate, Lydia's story on his cousin, we came out with our product, A walky Talky for children.. further on, we are given a second idea from another teammate, Artika(don't know if i spell correctly, sorry:( ) . she gave a idea of a stamp roller, which is quite artistic.. so therefore i suggested to combine this 2 idea and we came out with a product of our own, the 'Roller Talky', this name is proudly given by another teammate, Guo Long.Wen Qin generously donated her handphone for us to take photo of my pictures for the pictorial instructions... hmm looks like our group today is pretty active today..we tested out our product and its a good to say success... at the end of the day, we are suppose to come out with a pictorial instructions on the assembling of the product, proud to say that our instructions are clear and our volunteered tester, our classmate, Eugene have minimum problems while assembling our product... hopefully our group can get good comments from the facilitator... hmmmm
Back home, I changed my clothes and sleep! haha... woke up around 2030 to have dinner and watch TV, so interested to the programme that i missed someone's call.. so i called back her, and we chatted till very late.. haha.. in fact till i stopped blogging and talk to her till now..which is already closing one..heex.. really nice to have someone to chat to.. i feel great... thanks to her.. =)
tomorrow will be another day, looking forward to it.. to the next module presentation.. looking forward to my next group of teammates.. at the moment i am yet to decide if i am going to OTC for SJAB, but considering that i have commitment problem, i might not go. as simple saying, a leader who can't commit one hundred percent is not a perfect leader no matter if he or she got all it takes to be a leader... hmmmm. so hope tomorrow will be a nice day.. :)
Thoughts: i will forget my past and look at my future, i will make it shine...

No comments: