Friday, April 14, 2006

mood: shacked Weather:rainy

feel so sad.. thats me yesterday.. suddenly i feel the urge to go back to her.. but i can't.. lately then i found out that, i have to forget her..i have to.. life is going to change for me and her. she will be waiting for that guy to come to her.. and i will be here waiting for the next girl.. haiz... love hurts, can't love anymore.. 爱很痛, 我找不到我要的爱。。
每一夜 被心痛穿越
思念永没有终点
早习惯了孤独相随
我微笑面对
will be going to my brother's dinner gathering after this.. its the last meeting before all of us go forward to our various Polys and JCs.. hopefully we still got the chance to meet up every weekends.. like we are now.. cause i really don't want to miss all this buddies who stayed by me during my darkest and happiest moment...
thoughts: don't be sweet to me, if your heart is with the other guy....

No comments: