Thursday, September 28, 2006

September 28, 2006. Second blog of the day. hmm.. my life is getting back on his track?? I hope so. I don't think I perform well today for the problem again. Overloaded with events.. hmmm..

First would be Student Ambassador Fundraising, my very last event in Student Ambassador. suppose the sales is very good today.. hmm That's great I feel. .. Tomorrow the result will be out..

Business Climate.. yeappie, I heard that my proposal is on high demand. alright man, high percentage of getting through a deal. bad news is that SMU is fighting us, with the same idea; wonder if copy right applies here, as I don't know whether is it they are first or we all. Furthermore, their course are free, they got lots of sponsors..hmm lets pray for the workshop... Lastly, I got another project up my sleeve.. working alone, with the whole BC members aiding me on the actual day. Its open house, so I am suppose to come out ideas for the open house.. hmm gonna work hard with it...

Its still a long way to go.. yet i am so tired to it.... making my life more than interesting, thats my vision..

No comments: