Sunday, September 24, 2006

24th september 2006, Sunday, sunny mood!! Since I got to sleep and also have a chance to play my games.. haha..

I was back from shawn house that satyrdayday, the previous night was a whole night of singing and also chatting plus gaming. hmmm, sang a very nice song with honsonn, Gan qing xian( affection line) by 183 club. hmm..Currently so crazy with this song, ting ma ma de hua( listen to your mother)....

So pple say we must be driven by ambitions and dreams.. but sometimes are we over driven by our dreams and ambitions that we become over confident and ignorant to advices?? hmmm that just came to my mind.... I then ask myself, is my dreams driving me? haah, they are...... but i will stay humble for whatever achievement i ever achieve, not going to boast it around....

No comments: