Thursday, September 28, 2006

September 28 , 2006. Currently in Republic Poly W15L, my class; hmm have not blog yesterday as I am seriously tired. hmmm...

September 27, 2006... SA fundraising stars here, hmm I guess sales are making profit which is good isn't it. But the sales were not very good during my shift, guess it is due that the agora is not packed by then. I was like very busy yesterday, for a moment I am in Student Ambassador event, the next moment I need to run to the printing library service to print proposal for the "mind your own business" workshop as my seniors are going to present it to the client in the behalf of me. I guess my daily result yesterday is going to be very sucks as I don't seem to have contribute alot.Just afraid that the coming 3 days will be the same.. haiz...

For today, I going to be at the fundraising booth at around 12 to 1. WHEN I AM ALSO GOING TO HAVE A BRIEFING ABOUT TOMORROW TALK at 1230. So i emailed dun fu to request that i will be at the first shift which is from 11 30 to 1215.. after school, will be Business Climate general meeting, which I must go if not I will be eliminated from the list. hmmm Tomorrow is another very long day, wah.. must persevere through man....

No comments: