Monday, September 25, 2006

25th September 2006, finally said out what I actually wanted. I told Hadi that I will be leaving Student Ambassadors after the fund raising event. Considered for a very very long time, I suppose about 2 months already after the camp. Found myself not suitable to the surroundings in Student Ambassadors, and I am always so reluctants to go for SA meetings due to my uneasiness in the IG. Decided to end my misery of this, so I told hadi that, since it is the best time to tell as he was speaking of commitment. Anyway the probation result is coming out soon, I don't clinch much hope either since after the camp, I am sort of not so committed to SA. Its quite a pity, since I worked pretty hard from the interview to the selection camp, have I made a right choice? An arrow can never be retrive once it is out of its bow. I'll stay to my decision because I feel I have more to concentrate on. Right now, I have to tell my mentor, but how can I ever tell that to him???

Out of Student Ambassadors, I had coming up plans for myself. Beside that I am going to concentrate on my studies, I was considering to stay back in the library to read up on management books every friday or monday. Tuesday and Thursday will be the time for me to train my judo. Will be also putting my heart into business climate, hope that my priority is right and this IG will one day regain its glory. Will be practisiing my singing. I just want to make my life a pretty much enjoyable one before the real hell come which is unavoidable. Wanna be an abled student, abled leader, abled manager, abled singer , abled judo ka and an abled sportsman. That's all I wanna concentrate for now.

Life is so full of decision, sometimes bad sometimes good. No doubt my life is so much like it too...

No comments: