Friday, September 29, 2006

29th september 2006, friday; at Honsonn house.. chatting and singing... hmmm.. what is the topic?? as usual, relating the past, present and future...

hmm, my brothers, their childhood were so interesting... haah, just mine not that interesting at all.. my childhood is only being filled with, expectations... At the age of 1 and a half I am already starting to learn ABC , drawing and abacus.. haiz.. all the skills are just mild right now.. age of 3, I started to play soccer.... my father and mother wants me to be a lawyer, being stress on that for 5-7 years till I reach primary 6 when I decided my own career path... hmmm... sometimes I wonder what is happening man, whenever it speaks of the past and the future, I am always been shoot down.. haah, not interesting ba....

hmm, got a shock.. HEY HOW COME.. how did I still got into Student Ambassador?? hmmm.. nah, I don't know what to do now........

haiz..sianz.... Why I am always being shoot down in terms of ideas and stuff like that, am I that lousy??? why am I that i share my experience, everyone changes topic, am I that boring???????

thoughts: What is my life.. what is all this???? What is happening...............

No comments: