Sunday, September 10, 2006

10th Septemeber 2006, its a reflection day for me.Flipped through all the archives files in my blog, hah, it has been a long way to here...

I saw changes in me from November 2005 till now, felt it is from good to bad. haah, a man with life in the past to a man with no life now. It all the same questions that I asked once, isit love that had make me a very fantastic person and had love just made me worse than what I will become?? Came across some of the posts entered when I was a Pan Pacific employee. Work life? its fun indeed, the money that comes in, miss those days when my pocket is forever full. Those were the times, where there is no more worries, life is just working and having fun. haah.. Some fun moments of the brother and sister family was entered too, those are the days I really missed. The lively days, the ambient of those days seems to have come to me for that short moment when I was reading the post. haah, its kind of different today, thats the cause of my miss; the only similarity is that this family is still there for me and we are still having fun, the difference is... everyone is leading their path to their future. Seriously hope that this happiness of mine will forever be there beside me because " In life, friends come and go thats becos we din cherish them.... In my life, there is this group of people who is more than just my friends.. thats why they come..... and stay.." . Saw the entry when I was posted to Republic Poly, haah, I was reluctant then, ya its true its a good school to mould the future but why am I feeling so lonely and lousy in RP?? Whenever I go to school, it feels like I had break away from what I am, I missed textbooks I missed pens, if I ever get a chance to go back in time, will I choose a lap top life again?Back to relationship, haah, how it feels like to be love again? question marks, I felt so numb to it now, once I love someone alot but she left me, haah... Love? its just too early for me..

I was once a person who enjoys successes in almost everything I done, that joy I once jolt down in this blog had never become a sight now. Suffering failures after failures nowadays, my shoulders are crying out of pain. Life is full of obstacles, never had been 7 sundays in a week, it all prove hashly true to me. Got to get over my failure derpression.........

I never know, what lies ahead of me........

No comments: