Wednesday, September 20, 2006

20th September 2006, suppose to be 19 but was once again late for the the blog. Share the reason later.

I was suppose to be over at Republic Poly to training my judo.. but I skipped it today, guess I just don't have the mood to go either. Just felt like swimming and singing my day. "emo" again. Nevermind, I was not in the right status either, my right hand was pulled the last time I went swimming. I did went swimming today, its has been my favourite sports since I get to touch the water some sort of 10 years ago? haah.. history... Swim alittle today since my hand couldn't get me long, so went to sun tent with Honsonn my buddy. Chat big time again. Its fate that this team came together, people who have endless topics to speak of. After swimming, we went to look for job at sushi bar but seems like they don't need any employees. So went to Honsonn house. We are suppose to eat out, but his mum cook le, so we stay over. HaHa, our parents very know every single member of this group, so it is like when we go to eachother house, " SELF SERVICE PLEASE" practice our songs( tell you about more about this) hmmm. I am suppose to sing the Wang Shao Wei part in 183 Club 's Magical smile...

My class for the next semester is W15L... hmmm saw the name list of my class, got 2 of my classmates are from the academic rolls de worx.. guess they must be those kind of good good students, haah.. I didn't make it to the academic rolls, my UT killed me.. suppose to have score 3.7-3.8 if my UT is still ok, but right now i am at 3.6.. haiz.. hmmm. got to chiong for the next semester. hmm.. I look forward the new class, hope it will be a fun fun fun and also nice nice nice class...

oh, we are practising our ssinging and we are going out as a BOYBAND... alright man.. thats the reason. We can sing, but we are still not very good at it. haah. Music is another thing I love, remember how it cure my "emo-ness" everytime.. haah.. we are going to be a bunch of man man man boyband. Its a real dream to come true one day.
hmm.. my friend audrey speaks to me about her problems today..its about love..hmm, what's love? why is it that some can have a lovely relationship while others can't?? But nevertheless I still trust that love is a wonderful thing.. I can be driven by love, I know that. but right now, I AM OUT OF LOVE!!! so what? loving myself is enough for me now, i know i am not suitable for a relationship right now. Till time is ripe, lets wait..

So, school is reopening but all my friends is still in their holidays.. that's sad... there is time, I am really in deep thoughts why am I in Republic.. Is it a wise choice? I am doing well in Republic, but I feel this way? whenever i go to RP, I feel home sick.. haah.. But its nevertheless a path I choose, what else can I do?? I can't give up, because future is in my hands.....

No comments: