Tuesday, September 19, 2006

19th september 2006, my 10oth post in neverending89.blogspot.com. Haah, after nearing one year of blogging. hmm, that's slow... its about 18th september on this blog, since I am late to blog before 12 a.m.

Woke up at 12p.m. love sleeping, keep sleeping, guess is better to sleep now then to doze off when semester starts. hmmm. Cutting that habit of sleeping nowadays actually, despite my dear to sleeping. Called Acer mulitple time today, kept getting this respone " our agents are currently busy, please hold while we attend to you shortly, alternatively".... Finally the call went through at 1720 hours when I called the 5th time since noon. Told the agent my problem with the labtop and she is sheduling an appointment this coming wednesday, meanwhile I will stay at home for the next 2 days to rest and also troubleshooting my laptop. Will be doing my rush revision tomorrow, was busy with proposal and socializing and stuffs like these, not even had a chance to really read up my past semester works.

Yuppie!! Finally I finished the "mind your own business" workshop proposal. I am proud of my ideas then, after brainstorming for almost one whole month!! That boost my confidence alot, right now my only hope is that Xue Ning , Zann , NurLiyana and me can clinch the deal with East Spring Secondary School. Lets make a big HU HA for business climate in Republic Poly then. muhaha... But you know what's sad too, I am not able to present my proposal, the client is meeting us at wednesday which is a school day for me and Zann had put my slides under Xue Ning. Haiz... hmmmm... nevermind we are one committee after all.

While my laptop is still at a half-dead situtation, I can't play any games, but I took some pictures of my cars from Need For Speed. I shall upload some of my favourite Rides... But not now, the connection currently sucks...

Right now, I thought of creating a website for my clan.. the 56 dui. But still needs to learn how to publish websites from microsoft frontpage... Anyone mind to teach me??? Awaiting your call...

2 days before semester starts, what is it going to be like? the next 16 weeks of schools. How will my classmates be?? good or bad? I don't know, and don't really want to know, for whatever it is I am there to learn. Republic Polytechnic, can it mould my future into a great shape? is not RP's responsiblity i feel, its mine... I have to learn to be independant in Republic Poly, unlike other poly, where they got their resources right in their hands, I have to go about in search of my own resources.. hmm.. that's my fate....

thoughts: How long how long wil it ever last???

No comments: