Friday, September 22, 2006

22 september 2006, right here in my school; together with a very wonderful class I suppose. hmmm. Having G102 today, boring facilitator I had here, super systematic. Got time table for class.. duh.. how to work???

Met up with SA people. Seriously I don't understand what are they discussing. Maybe is due to my long term absence. cannot blame either, I had too many stuff to focus. Right now, I just want to focus on my academics, my external projects, and my daily life. Tight schedule..

Gonna torn at shawn house later. Suppose we are going to practise the songs again. hmmm.. A group of buddies staying at one house , acceptable..HAHA...

Alright, gonna start presentation soon.. Signing out..

thoughts: Business = black and white only?? nope, its more into personalities, the arts of business, how much u understand.

No comments: