Wednesday, September 27, 2006

26th september 2006, a pretty EMO day.... why? two things in mind, Student Ambassadors and some personal problems again.

Student ambassador, its the event tomorrow... What am i gonna do?? I can't fake myself through that, I just don't know what to do. I really really felt useless over here. But nevermind this, because this friday the results are gonna be out and I don't think I am in...

Personal Problems. BROTHERS!!!... just got a call from one of my brother, pertaining to the lyrics that honsonn and ferlyn set for the singing. He was not happy with the allocation of lyrics as he sings only mile mile part of the song. Actually I also sing the mile mile part. As he speaks, he became more and more replusive, he started to raise his voice through the phone. I gave him quite a few solution like, " hey lets see how things go first , maybe the later songs you might get more involvement?", " hey what about sitting down and talk to honsonn nicely?" then he started to reject this solution and of course I explained to him why i felt thats the way, but he just don't listen. So then I ask him, so what you intend to do? he said of his solution, he said he want to talk to honsonn about this, then I was like, ok, no problems. But i saw things happen before, he will show faces and so on when people finish him off, so i gave him an advice, "hey, ... look here, i got to be frank, everytime when you negotiatate, you are replusive, that wun solve the problems" then here he go even more replusive, he reputed me in the end" I don't think I want to talk to you anymore, you make me even more angry about this thing." So I said, "huh whats wrong??"he replied" I called you is just hope that you can give me a solution to this, but you make me even angry only" come on, i said so many solution but none seems to work for him, what can i comment now?? furthermore, I am that straight forward, I say what i feel is going on, because I also grow in a world where pple are straight forward to me. haiz, in the end, i sent a message to him to say sorry...So what's gonna happen now? I don't know, I just hope that it won't be another bloody friday..... man looks like I am the one that is always giving in, not you brother...

No comments: