Tuesday, September 05, 2006

5th september 2006, it has been a long time since I last put in my last entry. Life is yet so beautiful for me, and I wonder why. It's just one day after another. Lucky for my pass 2 days, pretty well over.

Last Saturday, 2nd September 2006, I visited the Republic of Singapore Air Force( RSAF ). They are suppose to exhibite about the changes in our Air Force to the 3 G air force. It is really a good sight, the F-16Ds, the Apaches, the chinooks and the F5s, all being modified to suit the modern world, because in this new kind of world, needs a new kind of force, a force that can act like nothing on earth. Saw how the RSAF is going to support our army in combat and how capable they are in defending our air space, only one sentence will desribe how i feel," I feel safe in Singapore now." The RSAF planes are all highly modified into a incredible version of fighters and combat aircrafts. Took quite alot of pictures during that day, it is still out of my reach, will upload some here when I got it.

Sunday, bought a new camera, kind of late but it was into good use today for the outing, but sadly there is some technical problems that all the pictures taken are gone.. haiz... sometimes I just don't know how to explain the unfortunate reason for me.

Today, was my project day the outing. its a failure to me, long expected? I don't know but it just don't feel right today. Not in the mood, not enough power, not enough ambient is what I see today. I am not someone who can really bring up the atmosphere anymore... Searching that ablity back.

Sometimes, I just have to believe in things like destiny and fate. Some people just don't have to work so hard to get the things they want, they are blessed that everything just fall into their places nicely. But things just don't fall nicely for me, whenever things that I do, it will be accompanied with human errors, if not low popularity. I feel very tired to work so hard, think so hard for things that I want and I like, but it feels as if I am going against my fate and destiny. I read one of my Student Ambassador's nick, " There is always obstacles in life, we have to climb over it." sound so moltivating and enlightening, what if right in from of you are just obstacles after obstacles?? Obstacles will come to an end one day, but will I have that stamina, that strength reach it? haa, quit asking, sentence that ends with question marks will never be completed. All that can be done is to bit my lips and find my way out that obstacles, till then lets hope for a smoother journey. NO!! life is never smooth, just accept it.

There is always a time when human will lose his faith in himself. Who will search that faith back for him, who will bring him back on track, who will guide him along? who will moltivate him? HE the owner of the faith got to find it back himself, because in this world there is no one that can really moltivates him anymore, he had just lose his soul and direction...But lucky him, he had just left with that sufficient amount of determination, lets hope it last him through. Thats me...

No comments: