Wednesday, January 31, 2007

31 January 2007, where the melancholy of the failure is no where to be seen; with a decision to be make.

A few days ago, someone offered me a position in the exco under the will of the new exco members. But, i don't quite like the idea because under the will of the members, i am not suppose to be in...Anyway, it feels as if it is a act of sympathy though it is explained not to be so. But I will still keep my words to this 'company' I am in that I will still commit as much as I do in the past and do as much as I do in the past. Once, I heard from a person that when a door is shut, the other door will be opened. For now, I have 2 doors opening for me... Which should I choose? A door is to the exco of the company that I am currently in, the other door that had been opened for me is to join the Coperation of all the companies(YA club). The person who told me that had offer to send me to there to excel myself. Right now, as I am writing this entry I am still thinking of the options. I enjoy the projects that I am holding in the company right now, but if I really go to the coperation, that might have to give up the commitment in the company. Analysing the benefits I will get, definately the coperation will give me a nicer and more sound transcript when I graduate. But I will be merely running internal projects, which is not the same as what I am running now as a project manager of a big external project. That will be a real challenge that I am looking for. Right now in my mind, I am thinking of trying my luck out at YA but not taking the exco role there so that I can run the projects in BC as well. In another words, I will join YA as a representative of BC. But that is something I have to think twice too, as can I cope with such work??? I use to think offers as conspiracy people who wishes to create, but I trust the source of the information thus I don't really suspect.

Dropping the previous topic, but again something regarding my projects. The "Mind Your Own Business" project is reaching the third stage of planning. Right now, the result of the project is still very vague as the deal has been delaying due to some disagreement among the two parties. Fortunately the negotiation is not hot in tension and that the client still show signs of keeness for the project. Moving on to the peak of the project, I want to make the project a well big and grand one. As I am preparing this project, there is another project which I am also the project manager will require my attention. That project will be something internal, its nothing big but it will affect the future manpower flow in BC for at least the next Academic Year. According to president Zann, the proposal had been accepted, thus I guess I can start working on it. Besides that, i will be sending in another proposal for a human resource team to be setted up in BC to utilize all the chemistry of members and to provide training of business to the members. That is one of the vision I have and hope to achieve in Business Climate.

Tomorrow will be genie's birthday and I am looking forward to celebrates her 15th birthday. This will be her first time celebrating her birthday with us. hmmm, but the sad thing is tomorrow she might encounter some one new, and also misses someone regular again. Haiz, Sometimes I wonder what is up that person's mind, (is attention, fame so that important?)

No comments: