Thursday, January 25, 2007

25 january 2007, yeah I am so back.....Just to write another sad sad dissapointed chapter in my life.

I guess the taoist priest who my mum invited home was too good to true. Too good to be true that the devil is never someone else but yourself. haa~~ I will be once again searching and destroy that devil in me. He had always been troubling my mind, that result in what I am now. Losing the things that I once possess, the confidence, the leadership , the charisma, the determination, the will.

Today,I face my first ever set back in 2007. Just right smack at the middle of my path to my perfection.I guess failure only means that I am just not good enough, no execuse no reason. Just that. For now, there is almost nothing I can do. Not going to shout out loud, not going to show displeasure to anyone but to myself and just continue to do myself. Perhaps that this failure had waken me that I can judge others, so do others can... Again there is nothing I could do but to search and destroy the devil in me and get back to my feet to improve myself yet again. Improvement and opportunities are my only friend to Life. Although Life is so going to be a struggle, I have the will to just walk it through. There is a chinese saying " ZHI CHUO NENG GAI", that saying should be said to me now. I know there are somethings I am wrong about myself. Shall stop dreaming about perfection, shall start making these dreams real... soon....

Passion for business management shall drive me to go on instead of giving up, I am just upset that I had a blow that I didn't got the thing I want.For now, I also need to do something my grades, just calculated my GPA and noted a drop of 0.2 GPA.. Though little, but great to me!! If there is a will there will be a way??? Yup, such a blow will not blow away my belief. I am still standing tall with my pride and dignity.....

thoughts: professionalism had told me not to put my emotions into what I should do.....

No comments: