Monday, January 08, 2007

08 Januaray 2007, second week of 2007 which means there is sort of like 3 more weeks to the next holiday. Ha~~ Why am I so looking forward it, the school just started for goodness sake~~!!

Finally I got back my laptop from Acer service center, so much that I won't suffer Laptop-Sick. I mean I will not miss Laptop so sickly that I fall asleep in class and attitude in class. Well, you guess it this Acer Travelmate 4150 had really became my travelmate, so much like my wife , so much like my house of thoughts , so much my wisdom so much my travelmate. Almost everywhere I went to, I am with this laptop. So I can't live without it.

I had a very nice lesson today on cognitive processes, the topic of the day is about moral... What is right and what is wrong. I shared my piece of mind through out the forum on what is right and what is wrong for some issues that are being brought up. This ought to be one of the best cognitive lesson that I had ever had.

I will be super super super super super duper duper duper duper duper duper duper busy for the few days.

Tomorrow: Have Business Forum to attend and after that had to rush down in cab to Junyuan Secondary to continue the contingent training for this coming saturday CCA Fair. I am the Overall Commanding Commander.

Wednesday: Not much, but got to go get my hair rid to a shorter length so that I won't be suan or caught for inappropriate grooming this coming saturday. The issue about FDI(Footdrill Intsructor) badge will be once pressured on me. Though I am a bronze badger for FDI but still they expect the discipline

Thursday: Got to skip Judo that day, will be meeting up with my workshop team regarding the Mind your own business. As the chances of clinching of the business with ESSS seems to be alittle bit far away, I am still clinching it with my team till the end.

Friday: General meeting for BC, going to end school late once again

Saturday: CCA Fair over at Junyuan.

While most of time are spend in RP and also travelling time. haiz../

No comments: