Sunday, January 28, 2007

28 January 2007, the melancholy of the failure have yet diminish in me while laughter and fun accompanied my mask for being happy.

Was just back from another fun-filled N~ZiRe Meeting. Went to Vivo City with someone new and also without someone regular. Walked around Vivo and played at the arcade, had our tea break and dinner there and I guess the experience today is somehow more fun than it is. After which we went to the balcony of Vivo and had some great view of Sentosa before we rush off for the last train and finally slacked at Macdonalds. That is the brief of my day today.

Just the day before, someone sms-ed me and asked, feeling better today? Not wanting to show any sign of sadness, just simply replied,"huh, since when I am not ok?haha'. I am seriously Ok, this is not the first time I met big failure, failure is just part of what I met in life. The sad thing is only that once I fail, I don't know when will the next chance to shine come ever again. To be frank, when the results were out, I am not really sad but just tired. Tired that I failed again, tired that I have to started all over again, tired that I had just lost something that day again. But however, it gave me a real tight slap and woke me up from my lost perfect dream. A tight slap that tells me, "you are yet to be the best" a tight slap that tells me " your devil had make you fail today". I don't blame any one so I don't wish any one to tell me that they are sorry, thanks for the sympathy anyway, I know I look pathetic right now. Till today, I still feel pathetic and I believe is the matter of time before I can search my oldself back. How long can I take anyway?? Such repetive blows on me are just decreasing my effiency and confidence while I struggle to get back on feet.

thoughts: A lost wandering soul, detacted from its confused wondering mind as it search for the rightful path to walk the world again.

No comments: