Friday, February 02, 2007

2nd February 2007, celebrating the end of another month January and once agian wonder the speed of time. Early in the morning, as I sits down over here alone in my classroom... That's Right, ALONE! Some instincts tells me that everyone is not coming for class today, its already 0815 and not even a company here.

Went to Honsonn house to celebrates her sister, also part of N~zire... Again and again it is a fun filled day... Cut the details but it will still run in my mind... Alright.. the best happy birthday for Miss Wong Ferlyn A.K.A Genie A.K.A Sotong
A picture of the birthday girl....Miss Ferlyn

hmmm...guess I shall stop here. As I enter this blog last full stop, I am so happy to see that there is at least afew classmates coming in already. I am not alone after all.. =)

No comments: