Saturday, January 20, 2007

20 January 2006, just finished part of what I am suppose to done. Alittle drained here, so before I go to sleep I thought of putting in a blog entry.

Yesterday, I say this because it is already past 12 and I am suppose to blog about 19 January. Alright cut the craps, yesterday was nothing; just the as usual Class routine and my N~ZiRe Gathering. What makes the thing different yesterday in class is the topic which quite arouse my intrest. Re-presenting Reality which we are focusing on the reality of a media. I will cut the very details here also, because it is really a broad topic. But I will share one of my view which I had wrote in my Reflection Journal: " In every story there is always more than one side to it, but in all the media in this world only show one factual side of the story but not the other. In the presence of human, there will always be a chance of conspiracy" Thanks to Shawn who gave me my views when I met him, I was able to give the last sentence to complete my RJ. Thanks man Bro. And that was my academic day.

Met up with N~ZiRe as usual Friday. And we have 2 hot topics today. One was to whether we want to include the 13th member of this club. Some of the agreement was because that particular person is able to click with us very well, ok lets make it too well. Thus quite a number of vote to allow that person in. I shall keep the name of that person confidential till any further progression. The next BIG BIG topic is once agian regarding JR. That guy is seriously hiding some heart desire issues from us. HaHa~~, as the details are suppose to be confidential so I will not put in the grandmother story here. But just a emphasize a KEYWORD which is almost always emphasize in our club, to JR(if he is ever here). That Magical keyword is 'TRANSPARENCY"(disclaimer: The "transparency" here is not relating to the transparent paper we use for OHP).

That was all for yesterday. Just sent an email to all my team(Project:MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS) regarding the submission of the booklet for their presentation during the workshop since I receieve none. One of my teammate is actually sick so as a project manager,I thought it would be fair to postpone the deadline of submission from today to tuesday, so that they will have more time to plan and co-ordinate theyselves at the same time not compromising the quality of the work. As we uphold the objective of this workshop for us is that we will give our best to the participants of this workshop, I also does not want my teammates to feel stress and fall ill for this workshop. A happy man makes a good worker, thats my belief and I believe that is what I should do. As the client had replied and shown great interest in our project, we have to move on and thus I had set a deadline. But however I had foresee this delay thus I gave my team and myself 2 weeks of buffer time to co-ordinate and plan this workshop but I trust my teammates to be responsible enough to move along. hmm...

Guess that is very very all, got to get moving. Drafting the letter to my client soon and catch a good night/morning sleep.

Thought of the day:
Rome wasn't built in one day, so if we have the will to move on, there will be a way for us to be successful one day.

In the very presence of human, there is a chance of conspiracy; what is morally right or wrong is solely depending on individual logical reasoning.

No comments: