Monday, January 01, 2007

1st January 2007, Monday. Here is the first blog in neverending89.blogspot.com for the year 2007. I just woke up from my sleep, was very tired since I get home very early in the morning. Ha~~

My very last moment of 2006 was with my forever and ever clan, N~ZiRe over at Downtown East. Sorry, there is no pictures but the memories are up in my head, flowing through my river of thoughts. We met at 2000 hours at Pasir Ris control station, had our dinner and we headed to Pasir Ris Park to have some chatting going on. I specially want to comment about the carrot cake I had yesterday, it is so not nice. Ferlyn's carrot cake was very blend, mine was salty only Don's is the perfect one. lolz.... forget it... So we went to Pasir Ris Park before the countdown and we were chatting about "ghost", what a nice topic before a new year; that topic seems so suitable for the environment there since it was so dark there. 2250 hours, we headed to downtown east to get into the countdown area, we were forbidden to go as we have Dangerous item on us, what? We have Foams with us, which was forbidded by law after the incidents last year when some people from... molested or pickpocketed during the event. Nevermind,we used up all the sprays first before we enter the place.

Its real HOT there, i mean fun there. Though its alittle bit noisy for some of us, but it seems that the ambience there is pretty high. Screaming and shouting and dancing, what more can you desribe happy will be there. When the countdown starts, we all gathered together shoulders to shoulders and count down to the new year. Fireworks, lightings and the music Au-lang-sang marks the new year for everyone in downtown east, everybody screams and dance to the music, it feels as though all the bad things are no longer in this world and we are in a new year!
N~ZiRe dance around for a moment when we decided to head to the beach again and have some emo talks.... After which, due to some emergency, we all headed home and that resemble the end of our countdown 2007 event..

As part of a new year......

my review for 2006
2006 is a year full of unfortunated events for me.
The biggest regret I had for that year is that I let myself work too hard and aimlessly that I neglected things around me. Along the way, I lost alots of things, my vast social circle, my own dignity and self confidence. I also regret to chiong too much that I had neglected myself too, making myself alittle too tired.

The only thing I am not regret for the year 2006 is, I am still single =p...

my resolution for 2007
2007 will be a brand new year for me.....
I will live up to this motto from here then
"if there is a will, there will be a way"
I will live happily for this year at the same time maintain my good results
I will not care about the social circle that I had lose, for I have a dream to fulfill.

my new email address: will2ways_seah@hotmail.com
Anyway, I changed my contacting email address, hope this will really mark a change. My new e-mail will be will2ways_seah@hotmail.com , feel free to add me for there are some contacts that I might had missed out. Currently I am waiting for all the contacts to accept my new e-mail before will2ways_seah@hotmail.com will be fully in operational. "chey" majiam like enterprise... Ha~~ just add me in.. thank you.
***********************************************************************************

That is all for the first blog entry in 2007, seriously hope that this year will be a year for me and those around me. I don't wish for any bad encounter this year anymore.


Thoughts of the day: If there is a will, there will be a way.

No comments: