Wednesday, January 17, 2007

17 January 2007, Wednesday; sitting right here in my small cozy classroom about to prepare my third meeting presentation. Alittle bored by the topic today, so decided to drop an entry.

I am suppose to blog that saturday, but due to some reason I didn't came here. And Ya, Saturday was a day of events for me. First was the CCA fair back in JYSS, as a FDI , I am very proud of what the contingent had done during the CCA fair. (minus-ing all the mistakes in their drills). Also get to perform some public speaking due to some reason again... I will drop the very details of this event. Here are 2 pictures that I took with my fellow officer/instructors in JYSS.

From Left: Me, Fairoz, KevinBambang,Shiyong, Bambang

Smilez instructors

That was CCA fair in JYSS, still happy being an NCO there and not intending to go OTC. Sorry all officers but my belief is " leadership does not neccessary be symbolised by ranks" that is my belief but of course there are still some officers who i see have ranks and leadership, and that is really something remarkable.

After the CCA, rush back home to bathe and out I go agian. This time I went to NAFA, watched Ferlyn's performance. Wow... Ferlyn... she can dance and sing very well, what more can we expect from a 14 year old? bright future she has. The concert was pretty entertaining, except for some singers who have voice that are so beautiful that they put my buddy, Nigel into sleep. =p
N~Zire Visits to NAFA
Guess I got to go prepare the stupid presentation which I am growing to hate it...

No comments: