Monday, January 22, 2007

22 January 2007, its a day full of displeasure..........

Just came back with a dental report, just found out the very reason for th on-off toothache I had. I had a wisdom tooth right at the left side of my gum, it is stucked inside the gum. For that, I have a bad news, I have to go for an operation. According to some experienced people I know, the operation will consist of injection to cause numbness and the slicing of gum to crush the stucked wisdom tooth. After which, they will stitch back the gum. I don't know if it is real or reliable, but if it is so, it will be a really BAD news. If it is not, then I will know how many enemies I have in this outside world.

What really bothers me is the aftermath of the operation, because definately I will not be able to speak for a few days. That is seriously a big problem as I have a project coming up which requires me to speak alot. BIG BIG PROBLEM......

So just tell me what have I done in my past life or whatever that make my fate so ill. Whenever a big thing is coming, I will definately get some unfortunate stuff. Life so unfair, life had made himself known as a struggle to me now. Struggle to excel, struggle to live..

Getting 'B's for most of module, just wondering what is happening. I tried to help my team with enthusiasium, I search the resources for them; I speak up for them when they are stuck during presentation, I will try to clear their doubts as much as possible. But all these seems to escape the eyes of my facilitators or they delibrately escape those stuff. But I have 'A' like comments nowaday but getting a B in the end. And the comment are kind of.... Like for instance my science faci, who wrote ,' I expect more from you' and give me a B, haiz; so how HARD should I try to an A, perhaps they are just trying to make me 'PERFECT'. Yeah, perfect.......

Sometimes, a good team really plays an important role to be in a project, or in my case, daily grade. Being in so many projects, had so many different kinds of people being my teammates I had found out the little needs to make a good team. A good team will possess the following
1. Good communication among each other
2. Enthusiasium
3. Understanding
4. No biasness
5. Good co-ordination
6. Helpful among eachother.
There is still a list of what makes a good team but I shall not name it all here. Although this is my topic to cover during the "mind your own business" workshop. Base on my experience, base on my knowledgea and what I had share here, it seems like I am a elite in such area. But my experience so far in so many projects, I had yet experience such a perfect team, even the team I have now for this project. Nevertheless, I met good team during some of my module presentation but sometimes, I just meet utter lousy team that spoils my day and spoils my mood. I guess I am having such teams nowadays. Perhaps no team is perfect as nothing is perfect, but it is up to a good leader to make the tide and I have achieved that level...

thought of the day: A stick is easily broken compared to a bundle of sticks.

No comments: