Thursday, January 04, 2007

4th January 2007, another day in school without a proper laptop infront of me. I really got to say that days are hard for me without a laptop....

Had a sleepy Enterprise lesson for me today. Particially due to the absence of my laptop, but it was quite a fulfilling lesson despite the fact that I am always dozing off. I manage to help my team put together an almost perfect presentation. I did a perfect finale for my team, which I am happy because I sent everyone impressed. That was the next perfect thing I had done for 2007, lets hope it will be a good year ahead.

Finally, I will get back my laptop tomorrow. According to the Acer engineer who return a call to me after I call them in Acer, my laptop was actually due next monday but I force them to get it done as soon as possibe by Friday. They told me that the fault can only let them get it done by saturday, but I was like alittle not happy with that, so I ask them to get it done as soon as possible under my will because I urgently needs it. I guess they still have conscience, they immediately get it fixed after I called them. HAHA.. so shiok..

Yeah! Will be wearing formal next tuesday for the youth entreprenuer forum. I am just a mere questioning team during the event. I was suppose to be the presenter, representing my IG, but due to the tight schdule i have and also that I have 2 major BC project in my hands, thus then I reject this very good chance to present infront of ministers.. HAIz...Lets hope there will be a second chance

thought of the day: No matter how bad it is, I am going to withstand it...

No comments: