Wednesday, May 30, 2007

30th May 2007, opps I broke my promise on the last entry.. Kind of forget to continue the last entry..haha.

It had been a very long week after my birthday... Finally I submitted my professional profiling proposal to the school. hmmm, I will be doing a profile for Retail Industry. For alot of RP students, this choice seems to be a sucide. But I am ready to take this... Industry is definately a very big thing to analyse and so, I took the advice of scoping my profile all the way down to the sectors of the industry...So thus, I will be looking into the competitive environment in department stores and E-commerce, which from there I will recommend new entrants on the competitive measures. Well there are 2 reasons why I did not choose to profile a company...
1. I have no company in mind...
2. I want to learn more about the industry I am interested of...
Yah, and that is the two main reason why I choose that.
Academically, I also hope that my profile will help me somehow since I had been hoping to field into Retail and hospitality next year. Knowing how retail industry process, I will be able to quickly understand the applications used in that industry. I guess I shall not talk so much about it, lets just wait till it is being approved.

There is this thing which I am personally happy about. I had got my first A in the UT-_-''' there is only one test so far that is being graded. But A will be driving force for more of such 'A's in the future... PUSH FOREVER!!

I guess I shall stop here..there are plenty for me to do now...

Again.. out of boredom, I did these

Mermaid 'cbo', am I that beautiful? haha...

You Are a Mermaid

You are a total daydreamer, and people tend to think you're flakier than you actually are.
While your head is often in the clouds, you'll always come back to earth to help someone in need.
Beyond being a caring person, you are also very intelligent and rational.
You understand the connections of the universe better than almost anyone else.

wahaha , this one is cool.. I always thought I am either an owl or a hawk... this test comfirms.
Your Power Bird is an Owl

You are beyond wise. You are so smart, you're almost prophetic.
Your inner voice always speaks the truth, and you take the time to listen to it.
You are good at seeing who people are... including the darkness of others.
As a result, you tend to have a rather dark - yet realistic - outlook on life.

hmmm...
What Your Favorite Color Blue Says About You:

Emotional --- Affected --- Sensitive
Peaceful --- Tranquil --- Connected
Spiritual --- Experimental --- Deep

exactly my physical blood type..
Your Inner Blood Type is Type B

You follow your own rules in life, even if you change the rules every day.
Sure, you tend to be off the wall and unpredictable, but that's what makes you lovable.
And even though you're a wild child, you have the tools to be a great success.
You are able to concentrate intently - and make the impossible possible.

You are most compatible with: B and AB

Famous Type B's: Leonardo Di Caprio and


yeah.. i feel it too..
You Are 78% Perfectionist

You are a true perfectionist. You are both demanding of yourself and others.
While it's great to have goals and standards, they don't need to be sky high!


Your Inner Color is Blue

Your Personality: Your natural warmth and intuition nurtures those around you. You are accepting and always follow your heart.

You in Love: Relationships are your top priority, and this includes love. You are most happy when you are serious with someone.

Your Career: You need to help others in your job to feel satistifed. You would be a great nurse, psychologist, or counselor.

Quite true...
What Your Hands Say About You

You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.

Flexible and broad minded, you can fit in to any situation. There's no telling where your life will take you.

Practical and down to earth, you're a doer not a dreamer. You rather get something done than think about it all day.

Your emotions tend to be nervous and potent. Your energy - both positive and negative - deeply impacts your life.

Do you guys???
People Envy Your Confidence

You have the attitude and self esteem to take on anything. Failure is beyond not an option for you - it doesn't even cross your mind.
People envy your ability to take on any challenge ... and they're secretly afraid you think you're better than them. You don't. You're just sure of yourself.

No comments: