Saturday, May 12, 2007

12th May 2007, I skipped N~Zire's basketball session and attended the Welcome Camp of Business Climate where we welcome our new members. A little disappointed by the turn outs, 47 registered, 12 confirmed, 6 turned out. But after all it is expected since we are a business oriented interest group.

Anyway, the day was fun; enjoyed crapping with some new members who are year 2s actually. HAHA, mainly Micheal, Wei Quan and Meiqi. The craps are really crap, and fills the whole day; ranging from facilitator jokes to the lammest thing "singing lao shi zao". A great or bad news to announce, the W66D Tank Fever had been spreaded to Business Climate by 40%. hmmm...

Business Climate, SLA was over and I am back to my core project which I was dumped with. This time round, i am not going to do it like what I did last year. Waiting for guidelines? why not set my own~~ I am so going to make this project of mine to be the greatest achievement in my Republic life, together with my team members. Got to start cracking soon.

Business totally about money? So is it valid to say that those with money-sense will be very good in business? Partially true, Business is about money, but not all... Business could be a social science of managing people and resource, it could be an art of socializing and networking. Some people took business as their fields or join business because they enjoy the very sense of money making. No blames on them, money do serve a motivator for most to work but for now I chose Business out of passion. The interest in negotiating, socializing and having vast networks plus the sense of fulfillment and challenges ahead drives me all the way into the Business field. Indeed, passion drove me this far... I seen the rise and fall of my momentum in terms of passion, sometimes I let that passion to drive me all the way, sometimes I just forget and crumble my way. Haiz.. why am I so concious and reflective?? And why I am never sastified by myself?

Forget of all the sighing and moaning, in one weeks time I will be matured 18~~!!! hurray, that is a good news to me because that shows that I am grown up!! Bad news is, more responsiblities and expectation is coming in my way....

No comments: