Monday, May 21, 2007

21st May 2007, monday blues?? No such things for today =D Hope everyone will forgive me for the late entry, had been quite lazy at the same time busy for the past week. I seeing more of such trends coming up soon due to the tight schedule I had, so guess the entry today will be a novel like one =D. What's new today,had IT security module for today thus as promised I will put some encrypted information here, happy decoding what I want to say...

19th May 2007, how can I ever forget such an important date to myself. They say a person who forget his birthday is a person who had forgotten himself. Looks like I haven't forget my own existance in this world. Anyway 3 major group of people I must really give a big thank you.

To W66D(all my classmates): Thanks guys for the pre-celebration for me in the class, your cakes and wishes really surprise me to being speechless... Really appreciate what you guys had done that day, will love this class more than ever =)

To N~ZiRe: Hey thanks, my secondary school buddies for the celebration over at East Coast Park. I will not forget the moment when I am under the sea... Last but not least, thanks for the guitar =) it really facilitate me in learning this instrument which I always want =D lets see if I got the chance to play in our chalet

To all those who wished me: Belated, early or just in time; can't really name everyone out as there is too many of you. But those little wish and greetings really brighten up my birthday till the max... Thanks everyone =D

That was my birthday, just another day but differentiated by fun... While of course there are some wishes and milestones for the matured 18 =)

wishes:
1- To stay happy with alot of friends and buddies around me
2- To fulfill my desires and help others achieve theirs too
3- Decrpyt this set of code, and there be my wish
Key: ZSTKJSPLOWOPQETHRI

third wish:
TNHNENPXEDSIXXFSHJTX
NPTDDITSPXYKBTLXIXXD
AYAASRJOOOOOOCBCNGNOE
IMIXZMOSSWNOAUEONDGA
AIXATEDTHAYGREIGUSJ
MJFIMECRRRXLKXTXXAH
(happy decoding=), I will reveal my wish when i feel the time is ripe)

The wants:
- Complete my Professional Profilling with absolute satisfactory
- Maintain or improve my overall G.P.A
- Complete and master Guitar
- Get a job
- Take a Car liencse

That is all for my birthday, just simple encrypted message to a band of friends?:
IIAORDARAEEOIS SXRTHNSOSWEFEH AYBHOOSNAWKFNI SEREOTTGFESRDP

21st January 2007, a energentic today.... Nothing much but just school and encrytion and decrpytion...


thought of the day: To be successful, we need not create an environment where we eliminate those who are weaker than us. To impress others that you are good is totally different from proving to others you are good.

No comments: