Sunday, June 03, 2007

3rd June 2007, finally june and here I am in the middle of the night? Ok fine, morning.... Don't really have the urge to turn in to the bed, thus stay up for movies; games and blog of course.

Finally, this thing which we call holiday descend to my life. So like an angel in my life... Cut the crap, I am going to enjoy this 2 weeks long holiday. Whats up for this holiday?? Into some planning for the external project, it will better work this time. Putting my time in Guitar as well, Don advice to hold my perseverence and patiences for this instrument. Just loud and clear here, I WILL!! There will be more things which I will be doing for this holiday... Anyway, my results for the term ends...

Well, quite satisfied with the results but of course what I want is stll pretty far. When I used to think that good results doesn't mean that I will be sucessful, but not really so now; I had to accept the fact that I am living in this world where that piece of paper and recognition is so much important. Just doing myself a favour=)

For the last day of my school, I had JAVA lesson. Touching on Object Oriented Programming. Till now, I still can't get the codes done.. wahaha.. FOR THE FIRST TIME I FAILED A PROGRAM!!GOD DAMN IT!! Its ok, human make mistakes and I truely understands it...

As usual for friday, there is this standard; N~Zire Meeting. I read Xiao Fei Xiang's blog, and gave some thoughts to it. Had everyone changed? or had everyone matured. What caused it? Happy or sad? We have a important person handling his 3Ps, we have competitivness in a casual Basketball Match. Fortunately we have smiles and laughter occasionally. Is it a stage of maturity when guys became serious in things they do, play hard work hard? Or was it something else bad enough to happen?? Well, I have no exact answer to all this questions but just hope that all the good brothers will not just disband like this. Remember the craps, remember the soccer teams we trashed, remember the songs that rock others....

Well, I too had changed.. I am pretty sure about it =) The way I dress, changed. The way I think changed... My perspective changed... What else? There is this something which I lose, after one year in RP. Remember there was once this facilitator of mine during my year one semester one class told me that I have the verbal power to convince and to inspire. Well, I lose that confidence and that drive to be a good presenter at a time when I don't even know it. I find myself stumbling more and more... Just recently I felt that confidence and drive coming back, is it that the devil had been moved away from me?? I really hope so... I don't want to lose my faith and confidence again..

hmm,well I am done for the day.. er.. ok morning... Before my mother steps in and yell at me, i shall turn in to the bed for my own good...

No comments: