Wednesday, May 09, 2007

9th May 2007, just 50 minutes into this very new day... Finished my RJ so decided to finally drop by an entry.

Just recently, I am addicted to this new game. Considered my favourite game in my entire life, NEED FOR SPEED CARBON... I completed the earlier version of this and now this version is an continuous from the previous one. Very fun and the graphics was cool. Now you guys know that I love cars and I love the drifting of those machine as well. The sharp cornerings, overcomed by a graceful drift. Nothing can be nicer than that I guess. HAHA.. As I type in this entry, I can literally feel the drift from the game~~ Well?? understand my joy ?? =D Anyway, gonna thanks my friend Steward for this game. Had been hunting for quite a long time.

Yeah man, its gonna be a off day tomorrow~~!! Off but no break -_-''' haiz.. I have to do revision and read up on PP... lol...

No comments: