Wednesday, May 02, 2007

2nd May 2007, the fifth month of the year and into my birthday month....

Apologies for the missing in action from this blog, guess just alittle busy with some activities. Shall not bore this blog with the full details of what I had done for the past week...

Yesterday, went out with Honsonn, Anita, Nigel, Si yang and Derrick to the goddess of mercy's temple at bugis. It is a special trip back to return the favour, as during the time when Honsonn, Shawn and Jing Ren were facing some problems over at HK. Before that, was a long waiting for the love birds to appear(those who are there will understand what I say). After the temple, all of us headed to Sim Lim Square where Honsonn found his Motherboard while I am still searching for an external hard drive for my laptop. Had dinner at Bedok block 85, happy time waiting for 'Ba Chor Mee' and the rest of the feast which includes, 'auo jian' and 'satays'. All in all, I reach home with a very bloated stomach. That ends Labour day and after which I stay home to revise Database for the upcoming UT, can't believe isn't it?=D

The faithful today, a number of Diploma in Business Application students went to visit one of the manufacturing factory in Singapore. Situated around the west side of Singapore, sits one of the top branded bread; Gardenia. I am pretty fascinated by the process of bread making in the factory when I visited them. Using of IT to do quality checks and so on. This trip was actually intended for our senior who take manufacturing and logistic module, but I put my leg in since that is the module I want to take for my core specialization. Another module under that catergory is Hosipitailty and Retail. Out of all these, I still have to study hard for my year 2...

Tomorrow, will be happily Java-ing... Hope that I will get an A tomorrow, because I had been getting B for this module. And I just don't know why??? hmm...

No comments: