Monday, May 14, 2007

14th May 2007, monday blues monday blues and more blues to come. This illness is really really affecting my performance today.

On this blue monday, I had IT security and management where we are studying on the various access controls. There are Mandatory Access Control, Discrepancy Access Control and Role Based Access control. All access control methods had their different kinds of characteristics and function to suit different types of business. Anyway, kind of switched off for today... Reasons?? Tired was one of the reason, another one was that I am all the way thinking of Business Climate project... The melt camp, how am I going to organize and so on... Just afraid how my team-members will react to my leadership and stuff like this... Thus for this, the presentation I had was really really bad. Got shot down terriblily, but kind of used to it; so lets just take it as a learning experience like preached by PBL.

Thought of the day: To forget about yesterday and to move on to tomorrow.... I had lose my courage, my determination to be a leader, yet yielding to be a great one one day.

No comments: