Thursday, April 26, 2007

26th April 2007...

Brain is getting rusty,
Body is getting lazy
But a mind that is forever going
Its time to do something
Before I turn to be nothing...

Back from Judo and just finished my Reflection Journal for the day. It had been a busy week; a flash of thousand things and here I am... A week after the last entry.

I am getting alittle bored with my blogskin nowadays, guess it is pretty a good time to change one. But this time round I am thinking of making it uniquely mine. With my programming skills with html, I should be able to create my own blogskin. Hmmm, but do I have the time??? Will soon be engaged into Professional Profilling, god knows how I am going to do it... Just afraid that I will be struggling in my year 2, thus I am taking the initiative to read up more on my modules to prepare for the next lesson. Judo!! getting so jelly during trainings, literally I can't feel my body!! So much to make myself something, which means time... Guess lets pioritizes!!! ( I shall replace the old blogskin with a new one soon)

Finally, I get a breather nowaday for a tired mind and restless soul to ease himself... SLA is over!! The project that had been a heart poundering one to me for 3 months. The result was so fine, but with some last minute of changes to the marketing plan which I prepared 3 months ago. Now all I can hope is, the EXCO do what I proposed for BC; since I believe it is the way to keep members around. 3 things up in my head for BC, I shall draw the curtain from here. =p

It is truely thousands that flash by, and I guess millions are on its way but there is no point guessing what will come next, but to prepare for what that might drop by. Got to go, IT security and management for tomorrow... It better be good ;D

thought of the day: Perfect, is it? Faithful, will they? Trustworthy, are they? murmurs around to kill, but shall not listen till its true...

No comments: