Monday, October 23, 2006

October 23, 2006... A tiring and dreamy morning I have here. The haze remains high but much more healthier. Guess where I am now? Back to that white jappy campus, Republic Polytechnic. Time flies pretty fast isn't it, 3days missing from here and just didn't feel anything, life is as usual...

Last friday was pretty a happy day, finally i saw my class united and so "high". Maybe the problem is easy and that is why everyone is so happy about it? During the second meeting, one of my classmate; wayne actually felt bored and starts to tie rubbers together making a rope and plays with it. Pranks on passer-bys and our own classmates, haha pretty fun. I am kind of "bo liao" that day, sticking sticky paper on others' back.. HAHA.. one of the target was May.. muhahaha... After school, rushed against time to saffra to meet with N-zire to have a bowling session. My day sucks there, just don't feel right when I hold the ball and head towards the line. In the end, my scores are lesser than 100!! hate that feeling.

Saturday was not much a day.. Spent most of my time over at my cousin's chalet, was his 21st birthday anyway.

Followed by is Sunday, went to sunbathe with Honsonn. HAHA we fall asleep and when we woke up, we turn darker!! much more darker...after that session, went to have some food "yummy"

N-zire Chalet '06 is coming soon, how is it going to be like?? I hold a pretty optimistic feeling about it. Hopefully it is as fun and as high as usual. What is the difference anyway? This time round, I bring only myself to the chalet =D LONG LIVE N~ZiRe

I am kind of setting a target for my future now. Deciding to change course or stick to the current course, I AM STILL SO WAITING for the briefing, wanna know what and why the hell have they changed the structure. Anyway, my future career is something majoring in business, so soon you guys gonna see me with a suit on carrying a briefcase..haah...

And!! Yes; I am changing my blogskins soon.. I understand the agony of my readers with this blogskins on, changing into something new and fresh and nice.!! muahaha...

I guess that pretty much all for the past three days, gym is up after school and WOO-HOO tomorrow is public holiday. Just a question, since when I really had my holiday?? hhaa...

No comments: