Saturday, October 14, 2006

14th October 2006, alittle bit late here to blog. Going to blog about 13th october 2006. hmmm

First would be school, smacked with the problem from Cognitive processes and Problem solving. The problem today is really something I don't really enjoy man. Its about contradiction and logic. wah.. Nightmare ar.. guess gonna get another B for Cog already... Nothing much for the school day.

After which was going to meet brothers and sister for a bowling session.. Played quite well for the day my points are " 112" at the first game. Second game I dropped partially they are betting la, then I stress..haha.. so my second game is like "68". haiz.. Friday the thirdteen la..

A good news!! we got a name for our clan.. Guess what it is.. It is call Й-Zi?e..HAHA nice ar.. hmm N is because in all our names N is the most frequent letter. zire is from the word desire, it means our desire in life and bla bla bla.. That is definately something new for the clan.

No comments: