Friday, October 13, 2006

12th October 2006, the last time I blogged was the starting of the week, now its reaching the end of the week. i spoke of whether i should be optimistic for the week, I got an answer now; yes I should be optimistic.

I guess the problem is that Monday I am suffering Monday's blue. I couldn't focus and my mind is in quite a Chaos.Culture and Aesthetics, hey I am once an Art student, why can't I do that problem well?? maybe it is because it is about the elements and principles of art that makes me hard to apply it

Tuesday was enterprise, my most happy day besides the judo training. I learnt about marketing that day, touched on the 4Ps and SWOT Analysis. Actually the SWOT analysis is something extra and bonus to the class, I added it in because I know of such stuff in the marketing Area. Surprised? haha. The whole level only my class know about the SWOT analysis thanks to me.As the facilitator already said in my comment "your swot analysis is something bonus to the class" hmm I am happy for that day for what I had learnt, I am more confident for my pending project run " mind your own business Workshop". The East Spring Secondary teacher is in favor of my proposal,so hopefully it can be done. But I still got to thank the three ladies, my seniors who helped me alot along the way. Judo was again a torture for me, the day was tiring for me and I went into the martial art room with a half dead body. No strength no stamina, in the end I got thrown like a doll as usual. Phobia to train with HK , he is too much for me man. Kata Rendori for me I had not really performed to the fullest, but the ground work was quite a battle for me. First was Edwin, I pinned him once and he pinned me twice. Second was HK, got "K" !! Third was Kelvin, also the same. But I am getting to get very frustrated overmyself that I just couldn't fight well enough. The last was Nicklaus, I managed to pin him down twice, but I just couldn't forget his body crush on me, for your information he is 100++ kilograms.Currently suffering from cramps that is still mingering around my body. Fizal was right, I am too angry to fight; got to learn to cool myself down when I fight.

Wednesday, nothing much besides schooling and going home to sleep.. Maybe UT is the one that I can remember of.

Thursday, which is today. Its maths module that starts the day, guessed what I learnt today? Chi-Square Statistic. The formula is X^2= Summation(observation freq - expected freq) / expected freq. Once you got that you will get the Chi- Square of a set of data. To find if the set of propotion data is true, we uses chi square. Statistics, it is fun but tough, so far I learnt from Binomial distribution to Chi square distribution. Moving in towards intermediate level of statistics studies. It is important for my future since I wanted to be majoring in business arena. After the lesson was a hardcore game of Counter strike with my classmates; had a real fun game with them. HAHA, if I had not flash back I might not have notice that the dynamics of the class is improving; we are getting more and more united. They are hardworking but at the same time fun..hmmm

Tomorrow is 13th friday, suppose the cursed friday. Phenomenum says that you are gonna be real unlucky on this day. hmm not many people beliebe that either.

hmm.. I was just thinking of my future nowadays. I wanted to be a business consultant where my scope would be consulting on my client business developement and also reviewing their business plans. But I am still vake about the requirements of this career path. But it is definately one of my drive now. I am pumping myself with business knowledges from the fact that I am from business climate IG.

A piece of news, I am touching on my clan video now. currently stucked after the intro of the video. Haven't continue.

hmmm.. I am seriously tired now..got to go and sleep.. tata....

Just a little bit of blogthings survey that I had done.
You Communicate With Your Ears

You love conversations, both as a listener and a talker.
What people say is important to you, and you're often most affected by words, not actions.
You love to hear complements from others. And when you're upset, you often talk to yourself.
Music is very important to you. It's difficult to find you without your iPod.


Your Life Is Worth...

$813,000


Your Hidden Talent

You have the power to persuade and influence others.
You're the type of person who can turn a whole room around.
The potential for great leadership is there, as long as you don't abuse it.
Always remember, you have a lot more power over people than you might think!



You Are 25% Left Brained, 75% Right Brained

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.



Your Love Element Is Metal

In love, you inspire and respect your partner.
For you, love is all about fusing together for one incredible life experience.

You attract others with wit and a bit of flash.
Your flirting style is defined by making others want and value you.

Greatness and optimism are the cornerstones of your love life.
You may let go too easily, but you never get weighed down by your past.

You connect best with: Earth

Avoid: Fire

You and another Metal element: will control and smother each other


You Are Bold And Brave

But daring? Not usually?
You tend to like to make calculated risks.
So while you may not be base jumping any time soon...
You are up for whatever's new and (a little) exciting!

No comments: