Friday, October 27, 2006

27 october 2006, have been a long time since the last blog. What can I say? nothing, just school after school" SUPER NO LIFE"

But today is a special case, met up with all the N~Zire Guys and we had our dinner at Bedok Hawker Centre. We had mutton soup for the day... It seems that today's mosque attendance wasn't that good, Derrick our "SHEN" had a bad day. We were all quening for our food, the stall tender took down our orders and completely forgot about Derrick's existance. HAHA, joke of the day. For the next few minutes, sorry correction for the next hour, we all sitting down crapping and feasting. Some jokes from Tai Zi honsonn, which is a repeition (oppz) but of one particular joke, our Tai Zi almost made a fool out of himself. HAHA, I guess its not appropriate to share what is the on going here. Just why is there a Japanese Culture high fever in N~Zire?? come on, we are in Singapore, haha crap, actually I am also one of the people who is learning Japanese Language. Partly of the reason is because, I am in Judo; want to understand more aboout Japan. So what is next? Kendo, Karate?? nah stick to one martial art for the moment. After that hour of dinner,we scroll around Bedok, went to the " P " shop to buy some discs for visual entertainment, (er.. sound abit wrong, I mean Computer Games). Together with Taizi, we bought Champion Manager 2007, alright finally I had a game to play. Next was sitting at the playground, surrounded by kids; but who cares? they bring the childhood memories back to us, maybe? We sang songs and alittle conversation about JR's Business Ambition and plan. Lastly, We spent more than 1 and a half hour walking back to Tampines. HAHA, I don't think I wanna share the experience of it, too fun to discribe here, it will flood my blog.

hmm, Shawn told me he saw her( my ex). ; I was just wondering? why he suddenly tell me that? do I care? I don't think so, she isn't happy with me either when we are together, she seems to be happier with her current relationship. There is a saying in chinese, love is something where nature takes it course, which means love is something we can't force. And I got this from Jeslin's Nick : " don't dwell in the past" That's what I am up to now, so why think of her, better girls are out there!? Ironically, I don't seems to have any relationship plans for the next few years, maybe I am not the Mr. Right for the many hers in the world. But who knows, someone might change my irony here. WHO? Lets wait and see....

I am still drawing up my blue prints of my future and a portfolio of myself. But till now, my dream future is still
1. Be a business development Consultant , majoring in Business Arena
2. Drive a trendy sporty Car ( my choice are Mazda, Merz , Mitshubishi or Lambo)
3. Own an apartment
4. Own shares in various Company
5. A public Speaker( not politician)
6. A happy family?
Still a long way, anyway the above information is subjected to changes.. haha

So what is up for the next week, nothing much either. Tomorrow will be going to suntent again, gonna be as dark as possible but below the darkness of Indians, don't wanna dissappoint my dad, I AM STILL A CHINESE.. Er, I am not being Racist here, paradox!! hmm should stop here ..

Outz....

No comments: