Wednesday, October 18, 2006

18th October 2006, the middle day of the week. My day starts off with Understanding test of G106 module, enterprise. Pretty manageable I feel. Among all the modules, enterprise seems to be my best for last semester and this semester. It trains my skills on business arena, nevertheless it also help my reasoning skills.

Today, I am taking the science module. Guess what? the problem drafter is trying to be funny, he broke my record by drafting the longest problem statement I ever seen. Today topic is more or less the same as the last week, its about Light. Waves, it is interesting but brain draining. For the whole day, I am staring at the resources, fortunately it pays of. Logic can't explains science, to a certain extent yes, but for today I sucessfully used some logic to interpret how light behaves, as a particle and as a wave. But however it is also thanks to some fundamental physic knowledge I had in the past. I learnt something today, all about lights. Science can really drain someone's brain, what can I say; "thanks ar science".

hmm, something came to me today. Its about my course "diploma in Business Applications" I am kind of puzzled, the programme chair send a email to all the students taking this diploma clarifying that our modules in this diploma during year 3 is not solely programming or business, it is focusing on how IT can apply on business. Yes I know that, but hey!! i thought they just say that we can choose to major in business or IT?? QUESTIONS!!!! I will ask the programme chair, since a briefing for year 1s are coming up soon.

Guess I am still deciding my fate in Student Ambassadors, I GOT THROUGH!! but I am not contented either... SO what should I do???

No comments: