Tuesday, October 31, 2006

31st october 2006, the last day of october. Here I am sitting down in my classroom waiting for the class to start, or i don't want it to start? haha.. Time flies, one year is just almost over, going to be promoted to year 2 in another 10 weeks??? Still deciding if I want to change my course, currently still at Diploma of Business Applications.

Yesterday, went to gym with N~zire , Honsonn; Ferlyn and Nigel... Was late since I have to fly all the way down from Woodlands to Tampines. Didn't really train intensively as I am having my judo lesson today.Started of with warm-ups followed by 40 sits up. After which I tried the machines, training my turso, triceps and biceps. Had a touch on the weights too, pretty fun but I am relying alot on my right hand. Disaster!!! I lose weight again, I lose 0.2 kg of weight. I am going to eat more now, the target this time round would be 65KG, at the same time TALLER!!

Alright, guess I got to stop here, class starting soon... Just nice the timing.....

Outz..

No comments: