Sunday, August 06, 2006

Moonlight shines on me, I stay so long away from blog that i forget how it looks like. Hmmm..sorry.. for the long time dissappearance, tireness and laziness put me away.. nothing much happen recently, just school, Biz Climate project, SA meeting, Judo training. hmmm

I learnt my lesson from Judo now, never go and push yourself when you are seriously tired and sleepy. Why I say so? thats because I was injured during the tuesday training. What happened? I was doing my left rolling breakfall, because I am sleepy, I used the wrong leg to flip, causing me to lan with all my toes bended!! thus injured. didn't went to visit any doctor till thursday when i feel cold the whole day due to the swellness. Right now, I am back to normal, fast huh?? I still feel so lousy, my friends are still laughing at me that i am not good in Judo, time to train harder, real HARD!!
I seriously wonder why is my confidence SO LOW nowadays, I was not able to speak well enough, I stumbled during the meeting of Biz Climate when I am suppose to present my project, in the end is my advisor zann that help me.. ARGH!! what the hell is happening?? but neverthemind, as i am back to full gear now!!.
A question came to my mind nowadays, Can i get to my future? compare to my other buddies, their future is quite clear. Honsonn wants to be a doctor, Jing Ren is going to be a combat engineer in the army for ten years and open a shop after that, Derrick is going to be a Air Force Radar officer, Shawn is going to be be his own boss, Nigel is going to be ? (forget le shit.. sorry nigel). I want to become a Army Guardsmen, Can i get to my dream?? I injured so many time le, I'm so scare i will kana SCDF!!.. I planned a alternate path for me to, I am aiming to become a presenter also, can i ever reach it??? lets hope and strive.
And nowadays, my brothers 'tao hua" keep booming ar, what about me?? nah, phobia of the black humour .. furthermore, I am not very optimistic coming to that kind of stuff. For people who don't know "tao hua'' , its a term used in chinese to discribe someone love life. hmm ya?? looks like my chinese improved!! haha..destined to sing "lonely"? nah, lets not hope so.. be optimistic!! Any way, I just educate my junior how to woo girls,haha.. maybe he will suceed? anyway, i suceeded once and almost once.. I am not experienced ma, I only woo gal twice in my life so far, other days? i woo happiness and things I like, or maybe some gals woo me..lala..impossible..just kidding.
I have to say, I am living fine nowadays, stress?? there is bound to be some, but I should be optimistic to over come. Lastly I have to say, sorry to all those who suffer my Attitude problem during the past few weeks, seriously in a very bad mood and stress during the past few weeks. but I feel, everything is going back to normal. =)

No comments: