Sunday, August 27, 2006

mood: bored

27th August A.D. 2006, 4 day into the holiday. once again spend most of my time playing at home. Played Need for speed and Rise Of nation, currently on blacklist # 4!! finally i should say. In rise of nation, beat 2 country using Japan. I aided the Russian to conquer Koreans,what a change in history. Planning to break diplomatic ties with the Russian and conquer them.Still brain storming for ideas for the workshop, got some of it will be touching up a proposal and a timeline soon. Hope that East Spring will accept our proposal, it shall be a bigger project for me in Biz Climate. Speaking of that, went back to East spring to retake my O'level English, and I met my client there!!! Was like "oh My GoD", so just pretend I didn't see her,just in case she will think, how can a person who fail his english be a good presenter in workshops."_" hopefully it is just my paranoid.

I notice something. Am I getting just alittle not trustworthy? I was suppose to work yesterday, but I didn't at the very last min. The manager called me but I reject her phone. I promised my classmate to attend the chalet, but I am also having second thoughts on it. I want to work but I just don't feel like it that day. As for the chalet, its just that I am tied down to some cashflow problem. hmm just what happen to me?

No comments: