Saturday, August 26, 2006

August 26, 2006 A.D... woke up with a undesirable tireness that demoralise me to work. Spend most of my time brainstorming the ideas for Business Climate's "mind your own business" workshop. Did came out with abit of ideas and is drafting down my proposal soon. Sing alone in the room for 4 hours, nothing better to do.

Called shawn to check out if he is working today in Pan Pacific, he said no. Same sentiment as him, I want to work too, but no more Pan Pacific please. That place is 50% hell. So soon going on for a job hunt. Recalling what I had learnt in Enterprise module in school, not all personalites and style suits all kinds of job, guess it is pretty much true.

I saw a email from the student ambassadors. my purpose of joining this particular group of people is to do something memorable in RP. However there is this unexplanable agony in me that I just feel like moving away from SA at times. Just feel that I don't belong to that Interest Group, their styles just happen to collide with mine and I am quite suffering.

Have I lose something? I don't know just feel as if I did lose something along the way. Just that I don't know what it is. hmm, kind of miss secondary school life, miss alot of things. Alot of it. Seems to have lose the confidence I once prossess. What a lose....

A holiday of a month, how am i going to go over it? Can i get back my form within this month? well it all depends...

No comments: