Monday, August 14, 2006

liFE GETTING BORING.

(look around) opps.. dusty blog I had.. hmm. .. What a long long time since the last time I blog..hmm, finally found that little time to blog today.. Hmm, so what can i blog?

National Day..
Torned out the night before after the fireworks.. So its Honsonn, Jing Ren, Derrick and me, walking around the CBD area. We chat, sing, and so on. Met shawn and his classmate at 4-5 plus. Where we chat with shawn.

Speaking of that, WAHAHA, Honsonn recognise the wrong person..haha. He thought Anitawa to be a girl who he thinks is "chio" haha.. but it didn't turn out to be? haha. Speaking of Anitawa, suddenly some distant cousin of her, Anitasa.. (Anita S***) come to my mind. My secondary life was a interesting one due to some songs.. haha( honsonn should know what i mean).

National day was a whole day camp for me, I reach home at 7++ am and was knocked out till then. Watch national day parade. then thats the end for national day.

Other matters....
I was also very happy that my toes are clear from injuries and will be back to judo. HAHA.. grading coming soon, will be yellow belt then, provided I pass. But seriously hope I pass. Don't want to be mocked for not being good in judo. OSOTO GARI..

Biz Climate. hmm.. My project, "jaunt and retreat" hmm the signing up don't look very nice? what happen?? isit because they don't trust a year one heading a project or??? haiz.. perception errors, what an example. Lets hope the result wil be better, I will persevere, hope my teammates are then so, don't lose hope on me.. I am just disabled, not unabled.

Student Ambassador, don't find myself super active there, go to workshops and so from here, haven't really head or involve in projects from here. Why? maybe is the sense of infior..

Just recently during Yi Qi's birthday,in the middle of the night; 56 teams had a liitte chit-chat session and our ex love life was brought out. Shawn, Honsonn, Jing Ren shared their piece of mind. But I didn't really share. Nothing much to share actually, its all history. But shawn said that I have nothing to be proud of my ex-relationship. Well, wanted to defend myself, but choose not to. I am not proud at all, I know how stupid I was then at that time. But I learnt it and I had vowed I will be good from then.

To add on, I chose to be single for the next few years as a plan, whether it change or not is within my control. But being single, the reason i can give is, I am just not a Mr. Right to any girls out there. I am not as talented, not as handsome, not as cool, not as humourous. Till then, I had enjoyed my life being alone, reading books, playing games, performing to the standard i set for myself, pratising self-love.. What can i say? numbed to love.. a frozen warm heart.
I am reading up.On the laws of leadership. I know i pocess that power of leadership but just to mild. I have my own style, but I am reading up to become better, to increase my power. End my declining personalities.
Semester coming to an end, will be changing Class, a few questions poped out in my head. " Will I still survive as well as it is now in the new class?", " will my classmate be nice be hardworking be complying be good instead of political?" ," Will I be a hatred in class or a love in class?" I seriously feel at times I don't want to change class, I want to stick to what it is now just in case it go to the worse. But accept it, changes are inevitable, I thought I accepted that fact, am really so?

NO MONEY!!! haiz.. used to be senseless in terms of that. But now i know, everything needs money.. haiz.. got to find time to work for money.
Laziness is ruling over me too. I played in class, I rot at home, I slack out. I only listen to music,, play games and sleep. Life getting just way too boring

No comments: